- Limerick Regatta is on Saturday 11th May from 08:30 to 19:30. It’s a 4 lane buoyed 1,500m course at O’Briens Bridge, Co. Clare
- The WN2X crew is entered in the WS2X event (C.E & N.K) – a straight final scheduled for 17:29. The programme is available at http://www.iaru.ie/documents/_Timetable%202013.pdf . You’ll be rowing against St. Michaels and Cork BC.
- You should aim to be onsite at least 2.5 hours before your race time to give yourselves time to rig the boat, sort out oars, collect your number, warm up, deal with contingencies, etc.
- Boat Loading on Thursday (tonight) at 19:00 – Dermot has the trailer plan. Since your race is the last event in which the LWT Swift will be used, you should load it back onto the trailer on Saturday evening.
- Mackey says he may be able to lend the LWT Swift to us tonight for a spin.
- Bring wellies as ground will not be dry.
Good luck !