- Neptune HOR will take place on Blessington Lake on Saturday, 9th of November 2013.
- Boat loading takes place from 18:00 on Thursday 7th Nov at the boathouse.
- Bring your size 10 spanners & zephyrs.
- There will be two races, at 11.00 am and 2.00 pm, over a course of approximately 4 km.
- The WN4X+ (Bebhinn, Michelle, Líadan, Jeanine, cox Madeline) is entered in the 1st race and will use the “Banrionn Meadbh”
- The WS2X (Caragh, Bebhinn) is entered in the 2nd race and will row in the “Conn”.
- Please be at Blessington min 2 hours before your event – to put the boats together, survey the course / rules, etc.
- Details of the exact course will be given at the Coxes Meetings which will be held at 9.30 a.m. and 12:45 p.m. on the roof of the boathouse in Blessington. It is essential that all coxes, scullers and steerers attend these meetings.
- Rowers will make their own way to the Blessington Boat House. Click Here for Directions. (Turn Left at AIB in the town center, then turn right to go over the big bridge). Anyone stuck for a lift, call Colin.
Note: For those not rowing in the Head, training will be as usual at 13:00 in Islandbridge (with Jim).