- Metro Regatta will take place on Blessington lake on Saturday May 17th (all-day event).
- Regatta consists of a standing start, over a six-lane 1900m course.
- If we have the numbers, we will enter a Div 2 4X+ and a 2X. Please inform CD if you’re not available. Crew selection based primarily on attendance record.
- We will be rowing (preferably) in the ‘Maidir’ 4X+ boat and the ‘Deirdre’ 2X.
- Since Metro is part of the ‘Grand League’ series, each crew will get at least two races each. The series is designed to increase racing experience.
- Bring your Zephyrs/one-pieces, Suncream & size 10 spanners.
- De-rigging the boats will take place on Thursday 15th at 20:00
- Fees: 10€ per person per event, plus 7€ for boat transport fees.
- More details to follow (i.e. time of race, competing clubs, station, race number & travel arrangements).